28 September, 2017, 9:00pm CEST (Monte-Carlo)
On Thursday, September 28th 2017, the inaugural "Monte-Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean" will be held on Terraces of the Opera of Monte-Carlo with proceeds supporting the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation’s initiatives in favour of a sustainable global ocean.
With 11 years of experience worldwide, the Foundation has clearly positioned the Ocean among its top priorities:
• to better understand the environmental dangers our ocean is exposed to,
• tofight against plastic pollution;
• todevelop marine protected areas;
• toconserve endangered species and
• topromote innovative solutions for a sustainable ocean.
Presided by HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco and hosted by its Global Fundraising Chairman Milutin Gatsby, the inaugural "Monte Carlo Gala for the Global Ocean" will honour Leonardo DiCaprio for his outstanding actions for the preservation of our Planet. Uma Thurman, Goldie Hawn, Andy Garcia, Kevin Spacey, Eva Longoria, Madonna, Joe Pesci, Martin Scorsese, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tobey Maguire, Enric Sala and Terry Tamminen are the Event Chairs, confirming their commitment to this important cause.
For more information on ticket and table availability firstname.lastname@example.org or +377 98 98 44 11.
AUCTION RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. All bids are binding and cannot be withdrawn.
2. The highest bidder as determined by Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation (FPA) at the close of the auction lot will win the item or service.
3. Every effort has been made to describe auction items accurately, however, all items are sold “as is” and “where is” without warranty or representation of any kind as to accuracy of description, authenticity, value, or fitness for any purpose. By participating in the auction, each bidder recognises and agrees that FPA is not liable for any occurrence stemming from the use of the auctioned items or services. All sales are final, and refunds and exchanges are not allowed.
4. For United States taxpayers, the amount paid for an auction lot which exceeds the fair market value of the item mAy be eligible for a tax deduction. Please address questions regarding tax deductibility with your tax advisor. The estimated fair market value of each lot is available upon request from email@example.com.
5. Successful bidders are expected to make payment arrangements by 5:00 pm (CET) on Friday, October 27, 2017. FPA accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Checks and Money Transfers to any of its international branches.
6. Successful bidders will be responsible for applicable taxes and any out-of-town shipping or delivery costs, even if arranged by FPA, unless otherwise noted.
7. All auctioned items are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donors. Purchases that are subject to future fulfilment, such as travel or entertainment items, depend on the schedules of both the purchaser and the donors of the items. FPA is not responsible if mutually agreeable times and locations cannot be reached.
8. No refund can be given for purchases/packages not fulfilled within one year of purchase or within the time period reflected in each individual auction lot description.
9. FPA reserves the right to not offer for auction any of the items listed.
10. FPA will accept advance bids on all auction items until 12:00 pm (CET) on Thursday, Wednesday 27, 2017. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in placing an advance bid.