Terms & Conditions
1. All bids are binding and cannot be withdrawn.
2. The highest bidder as determined by De Pury Ltd. ("de Pury") at the close of the auction lot will win the item or service.
3. Every effort has been made to describe auction items accurately, however, all items are sold “as is” and “where is” without warranty or representation of any kind as to accuracy of description, authenticity, value, or fitness for any purpose. By participating in the auction, each bidder recognizes and agrees that de Pury is not liable for any occurrence stemming from the use of the auctioned items or services. All sales are final, and refunds and exchanges are not allowed.
4. For United States taxpayers, the amount paid for an auction lot which exceeds the fair market value of the item may be eligible for a tax deduction. Please address questions regarding tax deductibility with your tax advisor. The estimated fair market value of each lot is available upon request from info@de-Pury.com.
5. Successful (online) bidders are expected to make payment arrangements latest by 10 days after the respective auction 12:00 pm Eastern Standard Time. de Pury accepts American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Checks and Money Transfers to any of its international branches.
6. Successful bidders will be responsible for applicable taxes and any out-of-town shipping or delivery costs, even if arranged by de Pury unless otherwise noted.
7. All auctioned items are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donors. Purchases that are subject to future fulfilment, such as travel or entertainment items, depend on the schedules of both the purchaser and the donors of the items. de Pury is not responsible if mutually agreeable times and locations cannot be reached.
8. No refund can be given for purchases/packages not fulfilled within one year of purchase or within the time period reflected in each individual auction lot description.
9. de Pury reserves the right to not offer for auction any of the items listed.
10. Bids can be placed in person, by telephone or online as follows:
For the live auction de Pury will accept advance bids on all auction items until 12:00 pm Central European Time on the day the respective auction starts. You can also bid by telephone during the auction. Please email harmony@de-Pury.com or call +44(0) 7881 312880 if you are interested in placing an advance bid or want to register for telephone bidding.
For the online auction please visit www.de-pury.com to place a bid on any of the online lots.